The Greek-Malaysian Business Forum is organized by the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises, with the support of IMBA, the Italy Malaysia Business Association, and MIDA, the Malaysian Investment Development Authority.
It will feature 10 Greek Multinational Companies looking for new business opportunities in Malaysia, accompanied by several Greek Institutions, such as the Greek Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Miltiadis Varvitsiotis, and representatives from the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises and Enterprise Greece.
- Date: 11th February 2020
- Time: 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Location: Meeting Room Carlton 9, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
The Greek Companies participating to the mission are the following:
- Mytilineos – Energy EPC
- Tsetis Group (Intermed and Unipharma) – Pharmaceutical and cosmetics manufacturer
- G.Glentos – Ballistic and bulletproof equipment manufacturer
- Geohellas – manufacturer of bleaching earths for edible oil refining
- Intracom Telecom – telecommunication solutions provider
- Viohalco – manufacturer of aluminium, copper, steel and cable products
- Drakos Polemis Pumps– manufacturer of centrifugal pumps
- Grantex – manufacturer of brake linings and pads for the automotive industry
- Goldair – service provider for the airline and logistic sector
- KLEEMANN – one of the major lift companies in the European
- MEVGAL – Wide range of pasteurised dairy products
- ZANAE – bakery yeast industry
During the second part of the Business Forum, the representatives of the Greek Companies will be available for B2B meetings with local companies and stakeholders relevant to their business.
Click Here to download the company profiles.
If you wish to attend the Greek-Malaysian Business Forum and/or to meet with any of the aforementioned companies, please RSVP by Friday, February 7th via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +60 3 2164 9931